Tuesday 5 January 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new modelling blog.

My intention in starting this blog is to talk about the models that I am building, future projects and some of the models that I have built in the past. I will also be looking at new kits as they appear and reference sources.

As my interests are mainly aircraft, particularly of World War Two vintage, the content is going to be biased in that direction. But I do build other subjects from time to time, for example one of my current projects is the steam locomotive "City of Birmingham" more on this anon.

Apart from commercial model building (e.g architectural models) I believe that modelling, as a hobby should be pleasurable - in the end if you do not enjoy doing it what is the point?

I will no doubt expand on these themes in future posts, for now happy modelling.

Roland

No comments:

Post a Comment